Wednesday, July 9, 2014

7/9/2014     Discovering Instinctual Responses

After doing much soul searching about the reason for the "drug like NEED" for ice cream, decided it was anger feelings rolling around for 2 days, over being dictated to and manipulated to do something that I sort of feel I should do, but am not included in the decision making.   Made a "desperate" run to the store and purchased Edy's Double Churned for 120 cal. per 1/2 cup and also splurged even more - - - buying potato chips because they were on sale for $2.00.  Is that stinkin' thinkin' or what?  Was satisfied after about 1 cup (didn't measure) of the I.C. but munched quite a few chips.  The scale hit 260 this morning and it scared me because I've been in the 50's for a while.  My scale will show a different No. if I keep getting on over and over.  The one that showed up quite a few times was 256.4   Today is going to be thoughtful choosing of food.  Am counting cal. on my FitnessPal and am back in control.


No comments:

Post a Comment