Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10, 2014         The Struggle Continues

This has been a lifetime struggle so what makes me think I can change things in a short time?  I am trying to remember not to get Too Hungry, Too Tired,  Too Angry or Too Lonely!  Those are disasters to being successful on this journey.  Another thing I have to remember is what a friend of mine reminded me I said a while back which was "treat what we are doing as maintenance - because that is what we are really doing."  None of this being on a diet that we then go "off" of down the line.  That is what I have actually been doing since I was 15 years old.  Time to change my method of attacking this overweight to obese problem.

Wt. Quote: "Whose voice do you hear reprimanding you for eating when you are not hungry?"  Geneen Roth  Breaking Free from Emotional Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment