Wednesday, July 16, 2014

FIGURING  OUT A WORKABLE APPROACH

July 16, 2014            Need to Analyze My Road to Success

Sean Anderson wrote how his latest counseling session he co-anchors had him look at what he thought was in need to get more sleep and do better time organizing.  Turned out he was given            to think about and came up with needed small steps that could get him to bed earlier.  Start writing his blog earlier and adding to it throughout the day instead of just taking notes all day as thoughts hit.  That's an example.  Guess we need to change just a little behavior that will make a big difference in the long run.  I need to look at how I can feel physically food/taste satisfied earlier in the evening, perhaps right at dinnertime.

Another thing I realized is when I have a socialization date - the night before, I binge.  Thought it was the socializing but today realized it might be the driving and not knowing how to get there.  Today my GPS instilled new faith in it by getting me there.  I actually laughed out loud when I thought I was helplessly lost.  Usually I'm fighting tears as I do when not being able to find the dermatologist in FL  Driving somewhere I don't go often or that is complcated to get to  - - -  it upsets me.  I now though, after today am willing to try to find Great Cuts in Grafton, with my GPS.  There will not be socializing or a time limit added to the mix so I will not be stressed if it doesn't go smoothly.

Need to start doing a more healthy choice and consumation of food that I can get back to the scale numbers going down again.  I'm worth it - that's for sure.

Till Next Time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment