Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014      Progress Being Made
WT: 264

Am feeling much better than I have in a long time.  Now if I could just get many days in a row like this - - - wow.  Finally remembered to turn the air cleaner on last night and had a marvelous nights' sleep.  That, plus I've been quite busy the last two days getting ready for the trip up north.  Have felt good about my progress with that.  As far as the 17 Day Plan for eating, I've been fooling around with that a bit - and using the "MyFitnessPal" tracker for my food intake.  Yesterday was the first day I show keeping a few cal. below the 1200 cal. I need to lose the weight I need to do.  DID have peanut butter & Nutella which I didn't measure - so actually may have gone over.  The ingredient high fat could have thrown everything else off too.

Was a bit put off at first when a friend said we should only contact each other once a week instead of daily as it looks like we are partners in cheating instead of helping each other with support to take this weight off.  She is right I realize - and am glad she did that.  Think I was ventilating more than anything else, which I have a tendency to do and need to stop.

Well, on with the day.  Will ck the 17 Day Plan dictate for today.  Maybe THAT is what I don't like... Hmmm  Anything dictating to me.  I am trying to do my weight loss journey this time with not as much rigid control - so I will be able to keep it up long term.  Am realizing at this point I don't like to be dictated to obviously, and will do things not exactly as they say.  Interesting.  Another character observation that could be feeding into my undoing.  People like me at first it seems but when I start showing my total self (which I do to everyone and need to pick and choose) - -  that's another story.

On with the day - - - - - - 

No comments:

Post a Comment