Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1, 2014            Day 4 of the 17 Day Eating Plan

Wt: 263.4     
Day 4 ~    The above is what I am re-labeling "The 17 Day Diet" because of the connotation the word diet now has for me.

So far this is working for me.  Hope to show more progress on the scale tomorrow.  I have been feeling full so far, which turns off the constant thinking about food.  That may be the secret to being successful.

Changed the bed yesterday and did a few other things on my list that have been there a while.  Feel good about that.  Am feeling guilty about not being in a hurry to get this house sold.  I think part of it is I KNOW what I have here and know I can afford it.  Also I can handle the weather and am not absolutely locked inside with eating on my brain all winter.  The traveling for the coldest months to spend in FL may not be affordable when freezing in MKE.  So far having my own place to go to in MKE is affordable as long as I am still in charge of it.  We'll see how that goes.  It will be one year this August.  That will tell a lot.  Must quit talking to everyone about selling FL even though that is on my mind.  Removing some stress from everyday living is the answer for me to have all around success.  I will work toward that end.


No comments:

Post a Comment