Monday, May 5, 2014

May 7, 2014       Moving along on the Journey

It's a never ending LEARNING EXPERIENCE and must live the journey.  Am not putting an end date on it because this will have to carry me through. No more losing weight only to gain it again.  Have fallen and CAN get up.  Each of these days that are less than perfect I will no longer call failures - as they are learning experiences.  I am sure a slow learner.  Have to fact the fact that I have trouble with portion control.  

On some days my skin feels like it's burning as I wake up.  Wonder if that is the nerves reacting because of all the gains and losses?  My poor skin (which is the largest organ of the body) has been put through the mill over the years.  Need to take special care of it - that's for sure.

Looking ahead to a great day.  I am choosing Diet Control plan over the 17 Day Plan.  If I leave out all the "junk food" binging or even just normal consuming in the evening,  I should drop pounds.  Limiting carbs and getting as close as possible to eliminating sugar is the answer.

Strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment