Monday, April 27, 2015

PERSONAL BLOOMING ALONG WITH THE FLOWERS

SPRING IS HERE

4/27/2014    WT: 263.8

Seems I have myself on maintenance - and I'm not anywhere near goal weight.  What is this?  Will I be able to change my lifestyle to get the weight loss going again?  Surely need to do that.  Not even aiming for 100% day because that sets me up for reacting negatively.  Am looking forward to getting my energy and ability to move without pain - and know that happens a lot more when I am just another 10 pounds down from where I am at.  Today is the day.  Committed - renewing my resolve.  Have been drinking my water but the eating after 8:00 and/or 3 hrs before bed has not been a starred item.  The other is moving.  I remember Greene saying even before you start the food regulation, to get moving and make that a habit.  Will incorporate those two things for the next week and will report on my success.


No comments:

Post a Comment