Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29, 2014   BACK ON THE JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY WEIGHT

April 28: 267   Day 1
            29: 266.6   Day 2

Started the 17 Day Diet with the "shake cleanse day" to start.  My body was not happy with it and my stomach felt queesy.   Decided to have  a boiled egg, 1/2 100 cal. bun, and a tangello.  That took care of it for the rest of the night but slept restlessly.  Don't know if that was due to what I ate or not.  

Today (Day 2) so far is great - had a boiled egg and 1/2 100 cal. bun for BR. and a 2 egg white Gillette w/salsa.  Actually the rules of the 17 Day Diet are the way I've been eating when not diving into junk food.  If this brings me down 10 pounds, that would be wonderful. 

Will have chicken and vegetables for dinner and a small yogurt for a snack. 

Will stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment