Saturday, June 13, 2015

Absolute New Start  -  Renewing Using All Learned Info

June 13, 2015     Wt: 261.8   
Jumping off the Merry-Go-Round
Thought that just like when I gave up smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day, always having a pack of cigarettes with me at all times so I wouldn't have to "borrow" one if I absolutely wanted it, that I could have chocolate in the house.  I was wrong.  I start eating from the dark chocolate (healthy for you say the experts) candy bar and don't stop.  If they are putting things in the dark chocolate bars that make you want more, just as in other foods I don't know . . .  but I DO know I need to change MY behavior.  Will start using the WW scale I bought for measuring and count my calories.  Will also record them on "My Fitness Pal" to be sure I am accurate and ALSO to keep track of the health ingredients.  I need to be serious about taking good care of myself and also loving me - even more wrinkled body as I lose this excess weight.  

Am starting to feel this condo is my home.  More than ever before.  I WANT to make it VERY livable for me and having a sitting room upstairs will be a big step in the right direction.  Once I get rid of all the boxes and bags that need going through and decision making on them, this will be my little touch of heaven.  I will be able to make my own decisions about things - have Jen, Wayne and the kids nearby which is wonderful.  Am praying that the Florida house will be sold in a decent amount of time and without trouble.

Am very grateful to be at this juncture in my life - able to help the kids and show my love to them, appreciating who they are and what they do.

Till Next Time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment