Monday, July 1, 2013

JULY 1, 2013  ~  THE JOURNEY GOES ON

Wt: 278   The struggle goes on.  Have learned a LOT since the last blogging sessions.  Am expecting THEY were practice and THIS time is permanent.  Hope is eternal.  Have started using my iPhone to record not only my weight but my daily food intake.  This blog is going to be a daily thing - and will hold me responsible.  My weight reporting will be on Thursdays and I expect you and I will see the numbers decrease.  Am not setting a deadline or a bottom number as that has defeated my thinking before.  I will be taking each day having good food choices and getting some moving in.   Intend do start with walking.  Have also purchased the Jane Fonda Old Timers CD's and think they will be helpful.  Stay tuned and watch the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment